Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

What I'm Loving Weekends

Happy weekend, y'all! :) This weekend is another crazy busy one for me. Luckily, I have a few minutes to sip on some pumpkin spice coffee and blog a bit. I have a few current obsessions that I thought I'd share, starting with the new Nashville TV series. It's definitely my "guilty pleasure" and I cannot get enough of the music! Do you remember this youtube video that went viral a little while back? 


These adorable girls are now on the show and performed the below song on last episode. I'm seriously dying over how cute they are! Can you believe how well they can harmonize? 



But seriously, cannot get over how incredible they are! Other than that, I've been playing Taylor Swifts new RED album constantly. My favorite song is definitely "The Last Time"- I cannot resist a good duet! 



Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I'm off to play a character in a murder mystery dinner for our youth group tonight! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment