Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Adventures OOTD


Lucky me! I get one more day of this weekend! I took today off to spend one more day with my sister-in-law who came to visit. Today is going to be pretty laid back, but I wanted something other than jeans for when we visit my hubby at the school he teaches at. The bright blue capris are my latest Loft purchase. Can you believe they were marked down from $60 to $4.88? The price was too good to pass up. They had some leopard print ones as well, but I just could not pull them off.

Shirt: American Eagle
Capris: Loft $4.88
Necklace: J. Crew via Ebay $15

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I got one of my bubble necklaces from Ebay, too. So much better than paying $150 from JCrew! Love the blog!

    xoxo Mason (masonlikethejar.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mason!!! Thank you so much! :) I just followed your blog; it's adorable! Ebay is definitely a great place to buy those... I wasn't quite up to spending $150 on it!

      Keep in touch! :)

      Delete