Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Few Fall Favorites


This weekend was spent on a shopping spree frenzy. My sister-in-law and I spent nearly 8 hours at the malls in the area. The stores this fall definitely did NOT disappoint. I'm absolutely crazy about this seasons' fashions. Surprisingly, many of my favorites this year came from Forever21! I haven't been too crazy about the stuff they have been putting out in the last few years. This season they made a complete turn around! The boots and aqua shirt pictured above were both from the store. I am planning to go back and purchase them soon. The necklace is my absolute favorite this season. It's sold at Loft locations, and a percentage of the purchase price goes to the fight against breast cancer! It's definitely going on my Christmas list. *hint hint, hubby!* 


I was able to score these hot pink J. Crew Chino shorts for $7!!! Last year, I was able to buy some for $2 at this time, so definitely check your local stores for deals. My other purchase was an adorable pair of Loft ankle pants for $4.88. This time of the year is a fantastic time to shop. 



What are your favorites this fall? 


No comments:

Post a Comment