Crispy, Crunchy Potatoes.
1. Cut potatoes into small pieces. I prefer red potatoes for this.
2. Drizzle with olive oil
3. Take your Parmesan Cheese (I use the kind in the green plastic bottle) and sprinkle a TON over your potatoes. This is what gives it that yummy crispiness. Don't be shy.
4. I made this garlic bread seasoning from Our Best Bites Blog Sprinkle heavily all over your potatoes.
5. Go ahead and give a dash of garlic powder all over.
6. Season with sea salt and pepper.
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees (F) and stick them in. I usually line my baking sheet with parchment or foil. for this. Trust me- It isn't easy to get that baked on stuff off if you don't! :) Bake them for 45 minutes, or until they are golden brown with a crunch. Enjoy!