Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To ME!





It's my birthday! I absolutely love birthdays. Today I was thinking back on my favorite birthday memories. I remember as a child my mom reserved a historical home and hired a lady to come in to teach us etiquette and have a tea party. It was fabulous! To this day, exploring the old house ranks up there in my favorite memories. On my sixteenth birthday, I was given TWO surprise parties! My favorite of the two was my parents renting out an ice rink to have private skating with my closest friends. I'm so thankful I had parents that valued birthdays! 

As selfish as it sounds, my love language is gifts. I love giving and receiving gifts! I adore shopping for other people, because for me it's the closest way I have to communicating my love for them. That being said, I am so thankful for all those that have spoiled me on my birthday! I don't think people realize how much it means to me when they take time out of their day to send me a card or surprise me with a little gift. I'm incredibly thankful for those that have shown me so much kindness. 


I know this post is incredibly scatterbrained, so I apologize. So thankful for all of those that take the time to read a silly blog like mine. You all mean the world to me! 


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment