Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Catching Up


It has been a crazy couple weeks. I'm so sorry that i've been MIA. Thanksgiving week was spent across the state, and we had a blast with the hubby's family. It was such a fun time with constant happiness. We celebrated his Grandma's 90th birthday that weekend! Can you imagine 90 years of life? I can't even begin to fathom the experiences she has gone through in that time!








Early on last week, my puppy of 15 years died. I had a really hard time with it... as did my whole family. I already miss her so much and can't believe I won't be greeted by her adorable little face every time I visit home. She was our first and only pet, so it was a big loss to all of us. It's amazing how these little pups can be such a huge part of our family. She was an irreplaceable part of ours. 

You are missed, sweet puppy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment