I can't believe it's already been a week since the last WILW! I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday so far. We made it halfway through!
1. I'm LOVING Disney's Golden Oak neighborhood. Have you heard of this? Disney has developed neighborhoods ON property at the resort! It literally is my dream. I better start working toward it now, though, because it's uber expensive. Your home comes with complimentary VIP passes to all the parks and even has transportation from your house to the parks every day! The disney obsessed nerd in me in screaming in excitement. But really, if I ever win a few million dollars, I know exactly where I'm moving.
2. I am loving my Lilly planner and new skullcandy headphones! That Lilly planner seriously was one of my best purchases. I actually want to write in it every day since it's so cute! The skullcandy headphones were purchased yesterday at TJ Maxx to replace the standard ones that came with my phone. I am in love with the sound quality and comfort! At only $9.99, these were a complete steal. I'm looking forward to using headphones that don't hurt my ears!
3. I am loving Disney mugs. Yes, I know, I'm obsessed. My friend Alexis bought me this adorable mug for my birthday, and it seriously makes mornings so much more fun. Mickey Mouse makes everything better.
4. I'm loving the two-week free trial I got to LA Fitness! I started Monday and plan to go every single day for these two weeks. I am already so sore! I am super proud of myself for pushing my body and always doing extra than I set out to do.
5. I am loving green smoothies. Seriously. We have to buy the big size now just because I drink them so much! I still cannot believe there is spinach in there.
Have a great day! I'll be praying for a smooth rest of the week for y'all!