One of my favorite blogs, Merrick's Art, is hosting a fabulous link up! When I saw the post, I knew I had to join in on the fun. For the Pinterest challenge, we are picking six pins to complete in 6 weeks. This is the perfect motivation to get my domesticated-housewife on and finally complete a few of the 5000 pins I've been dying to try. So, without further ado:
1. The Gold Dotted Tray via Forchicsake. Um, can you say fabulous? It's such an easy tutorial and I'm absolutely dying to try it.
2. Disney Princess headbands. I found this fabulous tutorial and literally ran out to buy all the stuff to make them later that day. The problem is... I never actually made them. So, these pretties will be made in the next 6 weeks.
3. Gold dotted plates/ mugs/ whatever I can get my hands on. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pin. I cannot wait to make a few unique pieces of my own!
4.Make a wreath. I'm not sure which one yet, but this one might be my first choice.
5. Make some DIY confetti art. Are you sensing a trend with the gold dots? I'm a bit obsessed.
6. This one is a bit ambitious. I want to make a Disney princess apron like one on this amazing etsy page.
Have a fabulous Tuesday!