Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Shopping Spree!

I've been a shopping machine these last few days! Thank goodness for Christmas gift cards. Since I work next to a really wonderful mall, I'm able to shop a lot during my lunch break at work. So many stores have fabulous sales after the new year, so I'm always sure to take advantage. This year definitely did not disappoint!

Lilly Pulitzer finally put their adorable planners on sale! I was incredibly excited to get mine for only $14. I stopped at target to buy some colorful pens to keep it pretty. I hope it will keep me organized this year!


Bath and Body Works is having their semi-annual sale. This is always when I stock up! This gingerbread hand sanitizer was one of my favorite buys. It smells incredible. I also snatched up a few lip glosses for $3 a piece. 

I picked up Airbrush Legs by Sally Hansen after seeing many amazing reviews on Pinterest. It is awesome! I tend to get quite ghostly in the winter, and this finally makes my legs look skirt-acceptable. 

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is my latest discovery in nail polish. It's uber cheap and is better than anything I've ever used (including high name brands!). The color, Slick Slate, is a fantastic winter color. It is completely dry within 30 seconds-1 minute. This is amazing for me since I almost always smudge it while drying. 

My favorite store in the world for face products is Lush. If you haven't been to one, do yourself the favor and make the trip. I am lucky to have two very close by to me! Grease lightening is one of the best spot treatments I've ever tried. I have been dealing with a horrible break out, and this stuff has minimized it by at least half overnight! 


I've been eyeing these pajamas forever! I could never find them in the store and they were sold out online. I happened to check the pajama section at target today, and what did I see under that glorious 70% off sign? I was so excited! I was able to get them for $7.49. Such a steal! 


I'm almost positive my husband is 1/4 polar bear, so it's nice to have some warm pajamas! 


Remember that gorgeous coat I ordered from modcloth? That week they had a glitch in their system where stock that they didn't have was showing up. My order sadly got cancelled and I was so bummed. While at TJ Maxx later in the week with my Mom, I saw an absolutely gorgeous coat. It was on the clearance rack for $80 and usually sells for up to $250! After much convincing from my Mom, I used some gift cards and my amazing, wonderful mother threw in $20 to cover the rest. She is so great! 



I also snatched up a pair of adorable cowgirl boots at Target for only $10! If you have a Target close by, go pronto. All of their Christmas stuff is 90% off! I was able to get undies for 49 cents, adorable pajama shorts for less than a dollar, and great decorations for pennies! I only spent $23 and saved over $109!


Have a fantastic weekend! 
xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment