Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

OOTD- Brighten those winter blues


Sweater/ Shirt- Target
Scarf- Target (thanks, Mom!)
Jeggings- AE
Boots- Target (I really need to expand my closet!) 


Ah, Mondays. The start to a new week. So far it has been very exciting! I found out one of my dearest friends is expecting her first baby (somehow I missed this news!). I'm so excited for her! Obviously this will lead to an influx of baby pins on my pinterest (as if there weren't enough already). It's so neat watching my friends start new ventures in life, but it also makes me realize how short this life really is. I really want to make my time count on this earth. I want to make sure I'm not wasting moments. There are so many beautiful things that I'm going to miss if I don't take the time to enjoy the present. I am going to make 2013 a year where I concentrate on people instead of things. I want to pay more attention to what others need than what I want. My life was not created by God to serve myself, and it's time to start living like it. Enjoy the little things this week! 


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment