Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vacation Time! :)


One more work day until my sister-in-law and I leave on our road trip adventure! I will be sure to post all the details and fun pictures when we get back. Quick introduction to this amazing girl: Abi has been my friend since childhood. We actually met when I was 2 or 3! She became one of my best friends in high school, and we were able to make our dreams of becoming sisters come true by our evil well devised plan of me marrying her big brother. :) We've had so many adventures together, and I cannot wait until our next one this weekend!

Abi is in the brown and I'm next to her in the blue vest!


This brings me to my great packing adventure... My XLarge Vera duffel is packed full. In true Anna-fashion I packed a million bows. When traveling, I try to pack things in zip-lock bags. It's a great place to store shoes so they don't get your suitcase dirty! I also love to put my lace dresses and skirts in the bags to keep them from getting snagged in the process of traveling. Make sure to stuff your undergarments and socks in one too! It is one of the best ways I've found to keep myself organized. 




I'll try to blog as soon as I return. Very excited to make new memories this weekend! 
xoxo









4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna.
    My name is Jennifer.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If so here is my blog.
    Pinkmeoutallday.blogspot.com
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer! Cute blog. :) Thanks for checking mine out!

      Delete
  2. Woman! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog! I will totally do a post about you and send some of my readers over to your site! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lovely! :) 1. I miss you so much. 2. Ah! This is totally new for me. I had a cheesy blog for a while but just decided to start this one up. I'll totally be coming to you for advice!

      Delete