Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

My Monogrammed Life

I was absolutely thrilled when my sister-in-law came to visit with a giant wrapped present for me! :) I don't get gifts very often (outside of holidays) so this was extremely surprising! I unwrapped this gorgeous (not to mention HUGE) tote bag with my monogram! :) 

I am in LOVE with this bag. It seriously will hold everything for road trips, picnics, traveling, or organizing my car. Want one of your own? She got it from this amazing company called Thirty-One Gifts. They offer a TON of monogrammed items for really decent prices. The quality is fantastic! 

I was also able to see my adorable nephews. This picture of my oldest nephew cracks me up! 


Other exciting news: We were able to welcome our new nephew into the world this past weekend! Oh my soul! :)  Cannot wait to meet that little sweetie! 





No comments:

Post a Comment