Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Chicago Recap

I had a lovely time with my sister-in-law in the windy city! Our trip was incredibly short (less than 24 hours in Chi-town!) but we tried to pack in as much as we could. We spent the majority of our time on Navy Pier taking pictures, taking in the scenery, and of course enjoying an enormous amount of nachos from Margaritaville. I hope to go back soon for a longer amount of time. There is so much to see in the big city that we were unable to do in such a short time period. Obviously I took enough pictures to last a lifetime, so I thought I'd share a few with you. 


We packed a such a reasonably small amount for our weekend trip. ;-) 
Abi is sporting my favorite necklace! It seriously spruces up any outfit. 
My favorite part of Chicago is the ferris wheel. Touristy? Yes. But the beautiful views are worth it.
We met up with some friends in Millennium Park. 
It was my first time seeing "The Bean" in Chicago. It is such a cool piece of art! 
I've always enjoyed watching street performers. This one gave us a good laugh. 
It was such a beautiful city! 
Cheesy pictures are my specialty. 
We went to a wedding on Sunday. It was SO beautiful. 
So thankful for this girl. 
We stopped at Ikea on the way home! We had never been... SO cool!






1 comment:

  1. I went to Chicago one month ago.
    Did you go in the fun house on the navy pier?
    Jennifer
    Pinkmeoutallday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete