Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

OOTD

Cardi: Target/ shirt: Target/ Scarf: Target (seeing a trend?)
Jeggings: American Eagle/ Boots: Target/ Pearl earrings: Nordstrom Rack

I work at an amazing, laid back company. We have the awesome ability to wear whatever we want. We don't have regular hours, but instead have a system where we work whenever we want as long as the work gets done. I absolutely love the flexibility! My job is incredibly challenging, but the easy-going atmosphere makes it all worth it. I will be the first to admit my outfit today isn't exactly runway-worthy. It's half way through the week, and I'm tired! This outfit was picked for comfort. I added a sock bun to add a little cuteness to the ensemble. Side note: I really need to start saving for a fancy camera. I promise you won't have to deal with mirror shots for too much longer! ;-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment