1. iPad. Duh. Everyone seems to have one and I'm just sitting here like oh, hey... don't mind me typing on my old fashioned computer device. Don't mind me at all. But, in all seriousness, I'm totally waiting until the next model. Mostly because apple stuff gets replaced with a new model every other week and I want to stay on top of things.
2. Tory Burch shoes. Let's just get one thing straight. I'm pretty sure the most I've ever spent on shoes was $50... and that was for my wedding shoes. Apparently I need to step up my game. Those Tory Burch flats are just way too cute. I'm hoping that I will stumble upon a pair at Nordstrom Rack one of these days.
3. Michael Kors bag. I am in dire need of a structured bag. And by dire, I mean I WANT ONE. They are adorable! My goal is to buy a nice purse sometime this year. I've only owned Target purses in the past, and let's be honest... they don't hold up very long. I want an investment piece.
4. A hot pink cruiser bike! My bike broke. Literally. The handle bars pretty much are falling off. It's unfortunate (
5. Mint Candy Apple by Essie. This shade is just adorable. I love this color for spring!
6. Raspberry Kitchenaid. Let's just be honest here... this thing belongs in my life. I'm hoping after stalking my blog, my (super handsome, generous, kind, loving, good looking... are you getting this, honey?) husband will get the hint and buy it for me. It would look awesome in my kitchen!
What are you wishing for this spring?