Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries!





Oh. My. Stars. These things might be my favorite. With the Holidays coming up, I'm trying to get all my recipes together for the inevitably huge amounts of parties we will be attending. They are so easy! My best friend Connie came over last Christmas and made these amazing stuffed strawberries she saw on pinterest. These are a great, quick dessert for a party!

Recipe: 
Strawberries- You'll need lots!
Cheesecake Stuffing- Connie bought it by the cream cheese
Graham cracker topping


Cut the tops of the strawberries off and dig a little pit in them. Take a zip lock bag and fill it with the cheesecake stuffing. Cut a small part of the bottom corner off, and swirl it into your pitted strawberries. Lightly sprinkle with graham cracker topping. Voila! I'm pretty sure I ate about 30 of these... so pace yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment