Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

It's A...

I'm going to let you in on a little secret... I've been so busy these last two weeks that I totally forgot about my blog! It wasn't until last night when my sister-in-law messaged me saying people would start getting worried if I didn't post that I remembered I had one. Haha! Oops!





I plan to talk about my gender reveal party on the next post. It was so much fun, and I'm so glad we chose to throw one. My Mom was amazing in putting it together. She worked so hard!
 
So what is Baby W?


Yay! I'm so excited, and incredibly nervous. I know diddly squat about boys. Like, nothing. I grew up with a sister.I'm hoping I'll catch on to things quickly. Please keep me in your prayers that God will prepare me to be a great Momma to a little guy.

I can't wait to meet you, baby! You are going to be so, so loved.

3 comments: