Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Falling for Fall


Fall is coming quickly to Michigan! We still are enjoying the insanely warm weather, but now that pumpkin spice lattes are back, it feels a little bit closer. I just discovered that you can get the pumpkin spice lattes in a frappe... seriously? Why did no one fill me in on this before? My life has been made. I bought the wonderful Cars spatulas on clearance at Williams Sonoma. I LOVE THAT STORE. My little nephews are going to adore them! 


I'm incredibly lucky to have a Charming Charlie's store right by my home. It's this fantastic jewelry store with more choices than you can ever imagine! I found the perfect gold watch and bracelet. I also scored a fabulous necklace that I'm sure will appear on here sooner or later. This fall is all about the gold-tones to me. I've been incredibly lucky in scoring some great new pieces lately. 

This weekend is going to be packed with fun. We are visiting the niece/nephews for some family time and I will hopefully be getting my first EVER pedicure with the sister-in-laws. I hope everyone is doing fantastic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment