Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

OOTD- Hello, Wednesday!


Oh, orange and navy. I started wearing these colors back in college when I joined a "society" (bible-college version of sorority) called Beta Chi Omega. The girls in that group got me through some of the most difficult times in my life. I'm forever thankful for the sisterhood that was developed there! 

Of course, the mitten state's baseball team is also a little bit of an inspiration here. The Tigers are in the World Series tonight! It's a very exciting time for our state. :) 

This outfit was super comfortable for work. Definitely going to be showing up in my fall wardrobe more often! 

Dress- NY&Co
Navy Tights- Target
Boots-Target
Watch-Charming Charlies
Bubble Necklace- J. Crew via Ebay
Necklace- Charming Charlies
Ring- My engagement ring
Cardigan- American Eagle
Belt- Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment