Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Crispy Crunchy Goodness Potatoes

YUM YUM YUUUUM! I've been experimenting in the kitchen lately (usually never a good idea) and created our new favorite potato dish. These have the perfect amount of crisp and crunch, and the flavor is so great. They are way better than fries. Seriously. That. Good. Since I was going to town making these beauties, I didn't exactly measure things out. I've made them twice now, and they were equally as good both times. So, I leave you with the recipe for goodness.



Crispy, Crunchy Potatoes.
1. Cut potatoes into small pieces. I prefer red potatoes for this.
2. Drizzle with olive oil
3. Take your Parmesan Cheese (I use the kind in the green plastic bottle) and sprinkle a TON over your potatoes. This is what gives it that yummy crispiness. Don't be shy.
4. I made this garlic bread seasoning from Our Best Bites Blog Sprinkle heavily all over your potatoes.
5. Go ahead and give a dash of garlic powder all over.
6. Season with sea salt and pepper.

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees (F) and stick them in. I usually line my baking sheet with parchment or foil. for this. Trust me- It isn't easy to get that baked on stuff off if you don't! :) Bake them for 45 minutes, or until they are golden brown with a crunch. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment