Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Madness & That Time I Went Viral on the Internet

Hi friends! Let's play catch up. I'm in the midst of packing for a big trip to NYC. Can you believe it? I will be touring, watching a Broadway production, and living it up as a chaperone for my husband's student's senior trip. Needless to say, just getting ready for taking a week off of my own job has been taking up a crazy amount of time. Any other bloggers in the big apple?

Where do I even START with last weekend? It was packed start to finish with so many fun things. After I got off work on Friday, I headed to my Mom's house to spend some time with her. We had a great time chatting and spending some time together. Saturday I was up bright and early for a THREE hour ballet practice! I am part of an alumni performance for my old studios 50th anniversary. I can't even tell you how thrilling it was to see my dance family again. I love them all so much! I have been so sore that I've hardly been able to walk! I definitely miss the exercise and how in shape that class got me.  On Saturday night my fabulous Aunt Julie took me to a concert! SO MUCH FUN. I love how alive concerts make you feel. I love being surrounded by music. Sunday was spent at my Aunt's lake-house on their new pontoon. Yes, please. I think I will just repeat that weekend a million times in my head.

My hubby turned 25 last weekend! We celebrated it last week in a combined birthday party for my sweet little sister and him. I am so thankful for the two of them. The party turned out super cute... a little too much pink for my hubby, but I think he's learned to deal with my pink obsession. It works.

Fast forward a few days, and we have yet another jam-packed weekend. In 48 hours I had another three hour ballet practice, went to a wedding, went to a party/bon fire, went to church, and celebrated mothers day. We are even going out tonight to celebrate more! I've been having more fun than I can even begin to say.
Picture from 2 years ago at the studio... I need to take some new ones! :) 

On another note, I finally achieved fame... sort of. One of my husband's students let him know that a bunch of her friend's from other schools were sharing one of those cheesy picture quotes, and when she took a closer look she realized it was her teacher! Someone stole one of our engagement pictures (apparently over a year ago on a few sites!) and slapped on a quote. Well, it went crazy viral and now we are seeing it everywhere! When I put it on Facebook, we had a few others mention that they had seen it floating around as well and thought it looked like us. Joe's first reaction? "And just like Mike Wazowski's moment of fame, my face is covered by the text." I die. So funny!

Happy Mother's Day to the most beautiful, selfless, giving woman I know. I'm so thankful for my Momma! She is everything I aspire to be and more. I cannot even begin to express how much I love this woman! Isn't she stunning? 



Have a great start to the week! 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment